Return to Index  

How important is topfreedom to your happiness?

April 27 2004 at 8:13 PM
Abbey (m)  (no login)

I ask because when i was young i lived overseas where topfreedom was normal. After moving back to the states it seemed weird to meet women so preocupied with keeping themselves covered. Once i began dating the first thing i wanted to know was how she felt about having bare breasts. If i got an answer like "i'm not that kind of girl" the date was all but over. Looking back I feel lucky at the number of girlfriends and female friends i've known who were pretty open about it.
Now i'm looking to get engaged to a woman i've known for a number years. And i have to admit one of the things i love most about her is her healthy attitude towards the human body. Unlike other women i've known she is not a topfree activist looking to change the world. She just thinks the common attitude towards women's breast is ridiculous and she refuses to play along. I guess i'm wondering if you think it's possible to put too much emphasis on this topfree thing. If it was something she didn't enjoy i can tell you marriage would have never crossed my mind. Speaking for myself topfreedom is essential for a happy life.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: How important is topfreedom to your happiness? - michaela on Apr 27
    1. Happiness - michael on Apr 27
      1. Topfreedom & Happiness - Abbey on Apr 28
        1. "just do it" - Nat on Apr 28
          1. Re: "just do it" - peter on Apr 28
            1. ok - Nat on Apr 28
              1. Re: ok - peter on Apr 29

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement