Related topicsJune 23 2004 at 10:07 PM
No score for this post
|Michael (Login mgoodyear)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Re: Lunch time (continued)
people have discussed almost anything here, including their cars! However I think any topics related to breast health are valid.
Women get thrown out of shopping malls and parks for breast feeding, on the grounds that breasts are obscene, and breast feeding has important implications for breast health.
Of course you are correct, and the points you make were also made by those who first saw this photograph in the British Medical Journal!
PS Did you see my belated response to your concerns about exercising without a bra?
- Brafree Exercising - allison on Jun 23, 2004
- Exercising - Michael on Jun 23, 2004
- can be therapeutic - Pat on Jun 24, 2004
- Brafree excerise? - Living It on Jun 24, 2004
- Breasxercises - Michael on Jun 25, 2004
- Re: Breasxercises - Anonymous on Jun 25, 2004
- Re: Breasxercises - Living It on Jun 25, 2004
- optimal breast movement - Pat on Jun 25, 2004