Brafree ExercisingJune 23 2004 at 10:33 PM
No score for this post
|allison (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Related topics
Thanks for the response. I scrolled down and saw your other response to exercising braless. My question is this-If you are going braless throughout the day aren't your breasts getting enough movement? It seems like -unless you just want to exercise braless-that this would really just be necessary for those who wear bras throughout the day.
Neat pictures Michael. I did not know that about the Romanian gymnasts.
- Exercising - Michael on Jun 23, 2004
- can be therapeutic - Pat on Jun 24, 2004
- Brafree excerise? - Living It on Jun 24, 2004
- Breasxercises - Michael on Jun 25, 2004
- Re: Breasxercises - Anonymous on Jun 25, 2004
- Re: Breasxercises - Living It on Jun 25, 2004
- optimal breast movement - Pat on Jun 25, 2004