Return to Index  

In public

July 3 2004 at 11:40 AM
michaela  (no login)

Response to Lingerie

I agree completely. That is what I have been about all along. Whatever we do at home in private is usually easy, as long as our husbands are also aware of our ideas and agree. What we do in public can cause all kinds of challenges, and for a woman experiencing breasts health issues, and wanting to be able to make a change, having the freedom to choose a brafree life is the important subject here. How she can do it in a climate like the one here in the USA where everytime she turns around she will be scrutinized by everyone she meets is the issue.

Those of us who have the perfect opportunity to be brafree at work, and elsewhere, are walking advertisements for women who want an example to follow. I believe in leadership by example. I hope that I am providing something for any woman who might be wondering what she can try, or get away with. Anyone can be anything they want at home. It's going outside that can be scary.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement