Return to Index  

agree

July 3 2004 at 11:53 AM
peter  (no login)

Response to Lingerie

agreed!
I was under the impression that the forum was to be a place to encourage, inform, support those choosing to live the top free/bra free lifestyle as a positive change for the woman’s health.
A safe zone where women could come ask questions, read personal accounts of frustrations and victories as related to living the life style. A place to build up self esteem not tear it down by bringing in fantastical stories and photos.
The photos and stories of the women that gather here are wonderful because they are real to each other and they serve to bolster and build confidence. I have seen it work with Michaela! The truth is that she was being honest about her questioning posting her new pics because of the “foreign” material that had taken over the forum, she didn’t want to be seen in the “light” that was permeating it at the time, and she really had to force her self to post.
We need to maintain a safe environment for the women here and constantly reinforce the respect that we have in their decision to go against the grain of society, for their own comfort, esteem, and health. Many of these women are still crawling so to speak in the early stages and are not in need of all the clinical/ philosophical high brow that tends to fill the air, they need the nitty gritty down to earth mechanics, the who, what where when and why of the start of their life style. This was what I understood the forum to be about.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Amen! - Nat on Jul 3, 2004
    1. Re: Amen! - peter on Jul 3, 2004

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement