Why desexualise breasts?July 24 2004 at 2:41 AM
|Dave (no login)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Why oh why do we want to desexualise breasts?
Why desexualise breasts? Many people believe that they aren't even needed to feed and nurse a child. So what is their purpose? Would you really want a part of your body to not have a purpose? If they are "desexualised", which is completely absurd, then they would simply be a burden to your body.
If you desexualise breasts, which is completely and entirely improbable, AND you believe that they aren't really needed for nursing, then what is their purpose?!
Girls have boobs for a reason, so just relax and enjoy what God has given you.
It is very likely that 99.99999999% of guys out there believe that breasts are in a big part, sexual, including me.
The lumps are there for a reason, don't try to make other people believe otherwise.
- Interesting - thanks! - Michelle on Jul 24, 2004
- Re: Why desexualise breasts? - Nat on Jul 24, 2004
- Allowed freedom - John Bayko on Jul 25, 2004
- Re: Allowed freedom - Michelle on Jul 25, 2004
- Sex or freedom - Nat on Jul 25, 2004
- Where do we go from here? - Michael on Jul 25, 2004
- Re: Where do we go from here? - Anonymous on Jul 25, 2004
- ooppss............ - niemand on Jul 25, 2004