Return to Index  

yesterday's change (chance) conversation

September 5 2004 at 8:18 AM
anudist  (no login)

Yesterday, I was out doing some shopping. yuck but it had to be done, I was looking for some emergency replacements to items that I need for work. yuck.

Well, here in the SF Bay Area its the typical September weather, HOT. Its been cold all summer long but now its HOT.

While out shopping I observed many women, old, young, skinny, fat, et cetera wearing various T Shirts, and various tops such as halters et cetera all with bras on underneath. I couldn't help but think to myself that it was soooooo "tacky" to have the bra straps showing as if they were advertising the fact that they were wearing a bra.

I stopped for a soda in a cafe, and sat near a table of four women of mixed age. The youngest being a teen and the oldest being her mother. (I didn't get actual ages). Well, these women were chatty and catty. That is they talked alot but they were also catty by talking about what other women were wearing.

Being the fool that I am, I couldn't help myself and join into their conversation. I basically told them that their own outfits with exposed bra straps were just as "offensive" as some of the other clothes worn by the passing women who they had judged.

Of course, I then had to explain about this forum (maybe one of more will check it out ???) and my own feelings about being bra free. I expressed my opinion that being brafree under these types of tops was FAR LESS "tacky" than exposing the brastraps. Being a male, I had to explain about the male perspective of a woman being brafree and we shared a few comments.

Well, to make it shorter, during the break and during the conversation, two of the "girls" went to the restroom, when they came back, one of the girls had removed her bra and commented that it felt much better so this brought out the other girls comments about it and the other one who had also gone to the bathroom then did the "under the clothes" bra removal and pulled her bra out from her "sleeve" (talk about tacky - doing that at a table in a public restaurant but at least she did it). This got the other two, the mother and teen talking about being brafree with the other two girls. I had to run and get going so I excused myself so therefore, I dont' know what the mother and daughter did talk about but the teen did seem interested in giving it a try but was reluctant with her mother being right there. I wonder if she did or will in the future and explore being brafree.

Well, that was my "brafree" experience of the day.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: yesterday's change (chance) conversation - peter on Sep 5, 2004
  3. Brave Soul - michaela on Sep 5, 2004
  5. Brave man - Cindiee on Sep 5, 2004
    1. hostility - anudist on Sep 5, 2004
      1. Bravery - michael on Sep 7, 2004

6. yeeesh - Kath on Sep 7, 2004
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement