Return to Index  

Re: Hell ya...

December 18 2004 at 10:43 AM
michaela  (no login)

Response to Hell ya...

My nerves are fine. I am not the one who is so wound up. Get a grip, take a breath and settle down just a smidge.

You make some good points here. I wanted to find out why you are here. How did you find us. Some are looking for pictures of bare breasts and get here, and are then disappointed. Some get here because they have had breast health issues and do a search that brings them here.

But you don't give us much other than a rant about how angry you are about terrorists, and rightly so, and so I don't know where you are coming from as far as breast freedom issues are concerned.

When you first appeared you spoke about the middle eastern women and their berkas. This has my interest, but why are you here? What is your interest in breast issues. Forgive me for being so blunt, but this is going off track a bit with your anti religious remarks and Cassie joining in. It causes too many problems in a conversation to go this way.

Lets get back to the starting point here so we can talk about the issues. I spoke about the Bible to make the point that here in the US I am still free enough to be able to worship how I like without being killed or arrested for it. My remarks seem to have hit yours and Cassie's nerves quite a bit harder than you say mine are hit. I just want to know what your angle is.
So what is it Stefan? Let's be real...

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. The point I was trying to make... - Stefan on Dec 18, 2004
    1. Health issues - Nat on Dec 18, 2004
      1. Re: Health issues - peter on Dec 18, 2004

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement