BelieversDecember 22 2004 at 7:40 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
Response to That isn't what I was questioning.
Oh I believe most of them do believe what they are taught. And unfortunately our recent actions just seem to confirm what they are taught-ie- that Americans are the great enemy who was going to kill arabs and take their land- Our attack on Afghanistan and occupation of Iraq must make the skeptics among them believers.
And remember, they don't see things as we do, they don't see the WTC collapsing, they see bombs falling on their country and their children being killed. It's a tough situation for the US, ofcourse we had to retaliate for 9/11, but in doing so it have guaranteed another generation of America-hating Arabs.
- Re: Believers - John Bayko on Dec 22, 2004
- Voters - Nat on Dec 22, 2004
- Re: Voters - John Bayko on Dec 23, 2004
- voting the pocketbook - JB on Jan 1, 2005
- Not this time - Nat on Jan 1, 2005
- Re: not this time - JB on Jan 3, 2005
- Pervers - Alteior on Dec 24, 2004
- Choice - Nat on Dec 24, 2004
- Re: choice - JB on Dec 25, 2004
- Re: believers - JB on Dec 26, 2004
- Iraq & Afghanistan - Nat on Dec 26, 2004
- Re: Iraq & Afghanistan - John Bayko on Dec 28, 2004
- Sad - Nat on Dec 28, 2004
- Afghanistan war - John Bayko on Dec 29, 2004
- Re: Iraq and Afghanistan - JB on Dec 30, 2004
- Cockburn not a reliable source - meredith on Dec 30, 2004
- War with Iraq - John Bayko on Dec 28, 2004
- Re: War with Iraq - Nat on Dec 29, 2004