Return to Index  

In my case

January 11 2005 at 12:59 PM
Jessica M.  (no login)

Response to agree

My husband didn't really force me to. When asked he simply said he thought it was sexy. If had clung to my bras, I'm certain he'd still have been the same Jon. With us, it was a preference not a demand or order. Just as I prefer certain perfumes, he prefers me (and other women for that matter) bra for aesthetic reasons.

But, I will say that my willingness to please is a part of why we got married because of the situation surrounding his military service and my desire to live in the country and stay at home. I think that going braless was a part (small or otherwise) of the big picture. He did not previously want to be married until much later in life. He felt (feels, actually) that he should be able to home and provide and be a part of our day to day lives. And because of the global mess, he is rarely home for long but when he is It's great for all of us. We often dream of the day when he rotates off this assignment and maybe gets a PCS to admin, instruction, or someother nondeloyable duty. Until that day, going braless has kinda became a support thing :<) (Unintended, I promise)

I have been around, and Jon has served with for that matter, those kinds of "abusive" husbands. But, at least in a few cases, he has been able to help them to learn better ways to lead a family. So, I guess I'd agree with him, many times it is more an issue of teaching the guy(s) to deal differently with things.

C-ya'll,

Jessica

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Willingness to please - Tina on Jan 11, 2005
    1. Pride - michaela on Jan 11, 2005
    2. Others - fashiondreamer on Jan 14, 2005
    3. Re: Willingness to please - someguy on Jan 25, 2005

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement