Return to Index  

My provenance

April 2 2005 at 7:03 AM
nova401142  (no login)

Response to How you study

M. Since you seem to ask for my provenance I offer such for your persusal. I have an anonymous email at nova401142@yahoo.co.uk easily created by visiting Yahoo and erasing any reference to your name. Then click the boxes to forward any emails direct to your personal email account which must maintain its secrecy. If a problem arises you can always delete the account and set up another without compromising your own security.
I am a 47yoa male. I have looked into the story of Moses and the Exodus for the study of Egyptology. I have no current interests in the bible apart from this discussion. You all know what I mean by that statement. I believe in respect for all animal life and will not kill unless it is justified to ensure my own survival (in defence of an attack or for food). I find it difficult to support any religion that condones killing for religious reasons of either animal or 'person'. Does anybody want me? I am in constant dilemma. My mother has a phobia of spiders so I am forced to kill them when they enter my house, however rather than swat a fly I would prefer to open a window.
I am a practicing 24/7 FB’er and a closet naturist and exist here to justify my chosen lifestyle and offer any support to those who choose that lifesyle for themselves.
'Kaplah' (If you speak Klingon)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. interesting... - michaela on Apr 2, 2005
  3. My response - michaela on Apr 3, 2005
    1. re:my response - nova401142 on Apr 4, 2005
      1. Re: re:my response - michaela on Apr 4, 2005

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement