Holiday TopfreedomApril 6 2005 at 4:42 AM
No score for this post
|BigAl (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
"Unsurprisingly, taking it off is taking off with the travel industry".
Some years ago (10-15? both major British TV channels (BBC1 and ITV) used to screen a weekly 'Holiday Programme', where , if they were reporting from a beach resort, toplessness was frequently observed. Nowadays, I think I can safely say that toplessness is NEVER observed. I have frequently pondered over the reasons for this.
It is similar to Charlie Dimmock and Ground Force, which I have commented on before. I watched a GF programme recently, which was filmed in Spain i.e. ideasl country for bra freedom. But Charlie was wearing hers! Why the sudden change!?
- Decline of breast freedom in Europe - Nat on Apr 6, 2005
- European Topfreedom - BigAl on Apr 6, 2005
- Re: European Topfreedom - Nat on Apr 6, 2005
- Re: European Topfreedom - Markos on Apr 10, 2005
- It could be because .... - Anudist on Apr 7, 2005
- It could also be - Melissa on Apr 8, 2005
- The point I was making... - BigAl on Apr 8, 2005
- Re: The point I was making... - michaela on Apr 8, 2005