Ok, you asked for it.May 23 2005 at 8:09 PM
|Adelle (no login)|
Response to Re: Nudity?
The Topfree Equal Rights Association (TERA) site is www.tera.ca. My article is at www.tera.ca/articles.html#Step and talks about when I first started going topfree in public at 14. My personal site is Born to be Nude at www3.telus.net/public/jshea/. It is mostly an info site regarding Nudism, Topfreedom and Sexuality but also has sections on Womens Issues, Animation and Tantra (religious sexuality). Read the Table of Contents page and be warned. If you think the contents of a section might offend you, don't go to that section. We can discuss it here, if you wish, but will probably need a new thread.
- Nudism - Nat on May 23, 2005
- Re: Nudism - Adelle on May 23, 2005
- Re: Nudism - Nat on May 23, 2005
- Re: Nudism - John Bayko on May 24, 2005
- Re: Nudism - Adelle on May 24, 2005