Return to Index  

Re: objectify

July 5 2005 at 10:58 AM
michaela  (no login)

Response to objectify

It is hard to write everything that this topic requires to be said in a short enough post that doesn't take up all the space of the entire internet! It is easier to generalize to make a point, and most understand that of course we know that all men are not terrible, and that there are certainly some women who are part of the problem.

I don't think all men are terrible. There are a few, however, who make those greasy comments that put women off just enough to cause them to duck and cover. The very polite gentlemen who keep their thoughts to themselves abound, I'm sure.

I must also say that women do like to be appreciated. Everyone does, or why would anyone bother to brush there hair and put on clean clothes? And appreciation comes forth from both genders in many subtle ways, looks, smiles, gestures, or very polite words of a complimentary nature. Not the sexists remarks that we are talking about here.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: objectify - JB on Jul 5
    1. Re: objectify - michaela on Jul 5
    2. Re: objectify - peter on Jul 5

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement