symptom of a conservative societyJuly 7 2005 at 3:54 PM
No score for this post
|elijah (no login)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to That may be so.....
boreas, is it really such a bad thing that men look at your breasts in a sexual way. why is being sexual so bad?
could it be that americans fetishize the breast instead of viewing them healthily as a sexual body part is because we're so sexually conservative. americans not wanting to accept seeing breasts isn't about whether we consider them sexual or not, but because we are so uptight about being sexual.
if we had an increasingly liberal society, like we did during the clinton era, we might be closer to breast freedom. the enviroment in america is becoming increasingly liberal these day, with influences from george bush, john ashcroft, and michael powell controlling the media.
what we need is a new administration and less extremist religious influence in society. then breasts, because it is sexual, won't be such a big deal.
- Liberal etc - Boreas on Jul 7, 2005
- Re: Liberal etc - JB on Jul 7, 2005
- Elijah? - Nat on Jul 7, 2005
- deal - elijah on Jul 9, 2005
- Re: deal - Nat on Jul 9, 2005
- Re: deal - elijah on Jul 9, 2005
- Fertility indicators - Nat on Jul 9, 2005
- Re: Symptom of a conservative society - Frank D on Aug 27, 2006