Re: my list of jobs with gender preferences

July 11 2005 at 1:08 PM
JB  (no login)

Response to my list of jobs with gender preferences

Elijah's list:
>
construction: male
stripper: female
work that require office teamwork: both but slight advantage to female cause they're better communicators.
engineer: male cause have advantage with spatial ability. exception is michaela who can park a big bus very well.
nurse: more geared toward female cause they're more emphatetic to others situation. peter is the exception. i heard he's good at his job.
doctor: both
throwing a ball: male. *women have trouble locking their wrist. locking wrist is probably also useful in construction work.
wet nurse/breastfeeding: women
seeing how far you can pee off a building: male.
athletes: decision should be based on ticket sales. need to be discussed in a seperate post. <

I recall there was a time when women went to entertainment establishments that featured male strippers. It does nothing for me but what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

If there is an exception for Michaela, it stands to reason that Michaela is not the only female person who can do that job. Same for nursing, male nurses are needed and most of the male nurses I have seen are very competent.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: my list of jobs with gender preferences - michaela on Jul 11, 2005
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement