Endless bureaucracyAugust 22 2005 at 5:24 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
Response to On the other hand.....
Oh, I don't question the need for precautions, but once you have been checked out and your data in available in a database there seem little point in going through this over and over every two years and for each county you work for as JB was describing.
I have a relative who ran a daycare in her house for years when they came out with all these requirements so she and everyone in her family had to go get fingerprinted- at their expense. OK, a year later she decided to go work for the school in the cafeteria- and she had to go through the whole thing again- at her expense. Now if HRS decided she was ok to keep kids right in her own home- wouldn't you think the school could accept that she was ok to work in a cafeteria where she wouldn't even be in contact with kids? Does this make sense? Its just endless bureaucracy.
- Differences - Boreas on Aug 22, 2005
- Revenue resource - Nat on Aug 22, 2005
- Re: Revenue resource - JB on Aug 22, 2005
- Re: Revenue resource - Nat on Aug 22, 2005
- Re: Revenue resource - CJ on Aug 22, 2005
- Re: Revenue resource - peter on Aug 23, 2005
- Re: Revenue resource - CJ on Aug 23, 2005
- Re: Revenue resource - peter on Aug 24, 2005
- Random? - michaela on Aug 23, 2005
- Re: Random? - CJ on Aug 24, 2005
- Clarification - Anonymous on Aug 24, 2005
- Maybe you are responding on the wrong forum? - michaela on Aug 24, 2005