Texas topfreedomSeptember 23 2005 at 8:18 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to It is best to...
But the point is topfreedom is suppose to be legal in Texas, so why must women go to a nude beach?
And they would not be "protesting" for a right- they would be exercising a right they already legally have.
I do think it should be done carefully in a way not to generate attention and reaction.
The more of a "non-event" it is, the better it will be in the long run for topfree acceptance.
- Texas topfreedom - Mike on Sep 23, 2005
- You are more on point - TCII on Sep 24, 2005
- Chicken and egg - Nat on Sep 24, 2005
- Re: Chicken and egg - TCII on Sep 24, 2005
- Reason for optimism - Nat on Sep 24, 2005
- I would agree... to a certain extent - TCII on Sep 24, 2005
- Change the laws - Nat on Sep 24, 2005
- Re: Change the laws - TCII on Sep 24, 2005
- Keep in mind... - cargo on Sep 25, 2005
- Laws - Nat on Sep 25, 2005
- Re: Laws - TCII on Sep 25, 2005
- Re: Laws - michaela on Sep 25, 2005