You are more on pointSeptember 24 2005 at 1:46 AM
|TCII (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Texas topfreedom
While I am aware that TX is a topfree state, I do not believe toplessness is widely practiced there. I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it. It may be becoming more acceptable and more comfortable the more women learn about the Texas topfreedom law and policies.
Also my comments were generalized to other states as well and not specific to Texas. I apologize for the possible confusion.
- Chicken and egg - Nat on Sep 24, 2005
- Re: Chicken and egg - TCII on Sep 24, 2005
- Reason for optimism - Nat on Sep 24, 2005
- I would agree... to a certain extent - TCII on Sep 24, 2005
- Change the laws - Nat on Sep 24, 2005
- Re: Change the laws - TCII on Sep 24, 2005
- Keep in mind... - cargo on Sep 25, 2005
- Laws - Nat on Sep 25, 2005
- Re: Laws - TCII on Sep 25, 2005
- Re: Laws - michaela on Sep 25, 2005