Re: Ding-a-lingSeptember 30 2005 at 7:32 PM
No score for this post
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Ding-a-ling
Yes, he never actually says what it is, but I think anyone over 12 figures it out pretty quick.
I mentioned "Dr.Demento" on a previous post. For those who don't know, Dr.Demento was a syndicate show that on about 20 years ago which specialized in off-beat novelty songs. I heard and taped some great stuff on that show- songs going all the way back to the 1920s that you would hear no-where else.
By the way, Weird Al Yankovic credits Dr.Demento for being his inspiration and giving him a start on his parody career. Dr.Demento appeared briefly in Yankovic's movie "UHF".
I wonder if I'm the only weirdo here that keeps up with this stuff? :/
- Re: Ding-a-ling - peter on Sep 30, 2005
- Dr. Demento - Nat on Sep 30, 2005
- Re: Dr. Demento - JB on Oct 1, 2005
- Under-demented - Nat on Oct 1, 2005
- not twisted - Boreas on Oct 1, 2005
- Re: not twisted - JB on Oct 2, 2005
- Re: Dr. Demento - Charlie on Oct 1, 2005
- Dead Puppies - Nat on Oct 3, 2005
- Re: Dead Puppies - michaela on Oct 3, 2005
- fish heads - tgobg on Oct 5, 2005
- Re: fish heads - michaela on Oct 7, 2005
- Re: fish heads - Nat on Oct 8, 2005
- TV Barfing - michaela on Oct 8, 2005
- Lyrics link... - bn on Oct 1, 2005
- Re: Lyrics link... - Nat on Oct 1, 2005