No...December 5 2005 at 12:40 PM
No score for this post
|michaela (no login)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: Hold On!
What I am saying is that the girlfriend is upset about it and the boyfriend doesn't give a shit. Since you bring up the Bible...Romans 14:13 tells "that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brothers way." We aren't supposed to ignore that which upsets the people we care about.
I also know (from experience before I met Peter) that there are plenty of men who pretend to be straight, date and marry women while keeping up the farce, and that it is possible that the reason she feels bad about him sleeping with his room mate is because he has given her some reason to feel there is something to worry about.
- Love and trust? - Nat on Dec 5, 2005
- There Lies the Problem... - michaela on Dec 5, 2005
- End it now - Nat on Dec 5, 2005
- Yes - michaela on Dec 5, 2005
- Yes, you're right- - Nat on Dec 5, 2005
- Round and Round - michaela on Dec 5, 2005
- Different perspectives - Nat on Dec 5, 2005
- poll - michaela on Dec 5, 2005
- Re: Round and Round - John Bayko on Dec 5, 2005
- Exactly - michaela on Dec 6, 2005
- Concern...... - Boreas on Dec 6, 2005
- Re: Concern...... - michaela on Dec 6, 2005
- Re: Concern...... - peter on Dec 6, 2005
- Another Question - michaela on Dec 6, 2005