Return to Index  

Small Issue

February 11 2006 at 3:46 PM
michaela  (Login WoodGypsy)

Response to Maybe So, Peter

This brafree topic is only a side, or small issue in the case of my sister in law. When Peter says his sister needs councelling, well, lets just say it would help in many areas of her head and all our ability to coexist with her.

As for your opinions about small breasted women and bounce and brafreedom...all I can say is I wish every man who thinks that breasts shouldn't bounce so they don't offend anyone and believes that women should keep them strapped down so they don't move should have to wear a bra themselves for a week. Then let them gripe.

Breasts are natural and they move and nip and people should really stop being so prude and over sensitive. No one is talking about going to someones house nude. What is so freaking weird about breasts being loose under one layer of clothing?
How did everyone get so uptight? Really! When did this happen? Next thing you know I won't be allowed to leave my long hair loose and flying all around. Or the government will want to monitor and tax loose hair and loose boobs!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. That is why - Bob on Feb 11
    1. Don't Be Confused - michaela on Feb 13
      1. Bradley - Nat on Feb 13
        1. Re: Bradley - michaela on Feb 13

2. If your taking a poll - Marv on Feb 13
    1. Health Issues - michaela on Feb 13
      1. I'm glad to hear that - Marv on Feb 14
        1. or... - michaela on Feb 14

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement