Return to Index  

I Beg Your Pardon

February 19 2006 at 4:52 PM
  (no login)

Response to Re: The Troll of Trolls

Why is my posting dissenting views so alarming to you folks? You do believe in "free speech," don't you? Personally, I think I liven up the place, and sometimes that is really needed here.

As for my comment toward Peter, why is that seen as "trying to bring (him) into it?" Like, I'm trying to stir up trouble by asking for his opinion? Is that what you were thinking? Well, I wasn't trying to do that. Aren't members allowed to address other members without clearing it with the spouse first?

Common sense: Most straight men like to see women in skimpy outfits and dancing around. Is that a revelation? NO! And, what's wrong with that . . with men enjoying that? But, that is different than saying that married me should go to strip clubs, etc. -- I don't think they should, and I didn't during all the years I was married. But, if someone suggested that a cool party would include a wet tee shirt contest or scantily-clad females, I would be honest and say, "Yes", whether I was married or not. Any other answer would be dishonest (for me, for most men), and I think my partner should be more concerned with obvious dishonesty than my saying something that disturbed her (if she was) feminist sensibilities.

In any event, there are far too many uptight, serious people here. Lighten up, will ya?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Enough bigotry - Nat on Feb 19
  3. not uptight - sdun on Feb 19
    1. Jimmy Carter Said It - Bob on Feb 20
      1. It's up to you - Nat on Feb 20
      2. Communication - John Bayko on Feb 20
      3. As I have said before... - TCII on Feb 21

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement