Return to Index  

Hail and cars

April 25 2006 at 10:24 PM
Nat  (Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Response to Wasn't Sure

Oh I heard about that hail on the news. Didn't know that it effected you. Sorry to hear that. More freaky weather now a days. Giving the way the year is starting off with bad tornados up north I'm not looking forward to hurricane season this year. Probably going to be another bad one.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't have cars- they are a great convenience- just use them judiciously. And I do practice what I preach. Years ago I use to drive a lot- sometimes I'd even take a ride down a new road just for 'fun' but I don't find driving 'fun' anymore. I find it a pain- there is so much traffic now and people drive too fast and crazy. So now I just take the car out about once a week to go downtown to the studio for a staff meeting and on the way back I do what ever shopping and other errands I need to do.

There is a guy who lives across the road from me who must make 10 trips a day! I have no idea where he goes- he's usually not gone very long- but every time I turn around he is either coming or going. I can't miss it because he drive a Ford diesel pickup that sounds like a Mac-truck and even in the house I can hear that thing start up. Someday I'd like to follow him just to see where he goes go so much.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Weather - SHADOW on Apr 26
    1. Re: Weather - Nat on Apr 26

2. Do You Think - Bob on Apr 26
    1. Socializing - Nat on Apr 26
      1. Yeah, But - Bob on Apr 26
        1. Long distance socializing - Nat on Apr 26

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement