Return to Index  

More particulars/ Plus particulements

December 18 2006 at 5:26 PM
Bob  (no login)

Response to Europe

My son is 19 y/o. He will be studying at the University of Pau in Pau, France. His classes are French language, Art History and French Economics. As for language usage, he has taken 4 years of French instruction here (took one year of German and can say basic things in Greek, due to a friend whose parents hail from Cyprus) and is interested in one day becoming an interpretor/translator, perhaps for the United Nations or some other international organization. I will put him on now to say "Hello" and whatever he wishes (No curse words please, Joseph!):

Bonjour tous mondes! Je m'appelle Joe et j'etuderai en France a 2 janvier de 27 avril. J'aimerais apprendre la francais beaucoup de mieux! Je prennais francais au lycee et encore a mon universite. Maintenant Je commencerai les classes a 8 janvier. J'habiterai avec un famille francais et J'espere faire des amis francais qui m'aiderai avecla langue par parlant en francais seulement. Merci beaucoup a tous gens qui m'a donne avis environ mon etudes etrange.

Si vous ne comprenez pas que ja'i dit ensuite je recrirai en anglais:

Hello everyone! My name is Joe and I will be studying in France from January 2nd til April 27. I would really like to become more proficient in the language. I have taken classes in high school and again in college. I will be starting classes January 8th. I will be living with a French family and I hope to make some French friends that will help me with my language skills by speaking only in French. Thank you to everyone who gave me advice about my trip studying abroad.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. To Bob - Marseil on Dec 25, 2006
    1. Its Unlikely - Bob on Dec 28, 2006

2. To Joe - Marseil on Dec 25, 2006
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement