Re: OctoberOctober 2 2007 at 12:35 AM
|Brandon (no login)|
Response to October
I love October. Tennessee is beautiful this month. Our weather is also really perfect this time of year. We get lots of days like today where it was clear and in the upper 80s. Then at night, it will soon start to get that wonderful crispness in the air.
I'm not the world's biggest sports fan, but what a great month for sports--World Series, college football at its peak, and basketball just around the corner.
Plus I love Halloween. Always was a fun time during my childhood and I still enjoy it today.
Only thing I don't like about this time of year is the days are getting real short and I don't like coming home from work and it being dark outside. But this year, we don't go back on standard time until November.
I feel like Christmas was yesterday. I can't believe how fast the year goes by once you hit 40. I can't believe that whole Bush-Gore mess was SEVEN years ago.
- Re: October - Nat on Oct 2, 2007
- Re: October - Cool beans boi on Oct 2, 2007
- Halloween - Brandon on Oct 2, 2007
- Re: Halloween - Nat on Oct 2, 2007
- Halloween - Bobby on Oct 2, 2007
- Re: Halloween - cool beans boi on Oct 2, 2007
- Same Here - Bob on Oct 2, 2007
- Re: Same Here - Bobby on Oct 2, 2007