Re: Going broke?March 21 2008 at 1:25 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Going broke?
Ofcourse. The Iraq war has already cost over 500 BILLION DOLLARS- and the ultimate cost when we have to replace much of our equipment that has been destroyed or worn out over there will likely be over a TRILLION DOLLARS! No country can stand this kind of drain- we have been paying this cost with bonds that will we will be paying off for decades to come. And because of all this deficient spending the value of the dollar has sunk to an all time low. This will trigger a huge wave of inflation that is just beginning and will last years.
Bush and his Iraq war has wrecked our economy. We- or our kids- will be paying for this stupidity for a very long time. It took 15 years to recover from the Vietnam deficit. It will take even longer now because we are a weaker nation then 30 years ago.
- Going broke - Marseil on Mar 22, 2008
- Corrupted system - Nat on Mar 22, 2008
- Possible Explanation - Bob on Mar 23, 2008
- Times have changed - Nat on Mar 23, 2008
- Let me be specific - Bob on Mar 23, 2008
- Specifics - Nat on Mar 23, 2008
- Democratic Presidents - Bob on Mar 23, 2008
- Re: Democratic Presidents - Nat on Mar 24, 2008
- Yes - Bob on Mar 24, 2008
- Differences - Nat on Mar 24, 2008
- Words in My Mouth - Bob on Mar 24, 2008
- Re: Words in My Mouth - Nat on Mar 24, 2008
- Healthcare - Marseil on Mar 28, 2008
- "minimal level of healthcare " - Bob on Mar 28, 2008
- Re: "minimal level of healthcare " - Marseil on Apr 12, 2008
- I don't buy it! - Marseil on Mar 28, 2008
- We WANT to believe - Anonymous on Mar 31, 2008
- That was me - Bob on Mar 31, 2008