Going brokeMarch 22 2008 at 4:40 AM
No score for this post
|Marseil (no login)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Re: Going broke?
What I find a amazing is there is very few people in the US who look for the real responsibles for all this: the clique in power, and their friends in the military and oil industrie. The connections are well known, and no one talks much about them.
or is it because the next ones who can get into power have the same connections with the oil and weapons industries? Or will they get such connections when they get into power?
US: the best democracy money can buy!
- Corrupted system - Nat on Mar 22, 2008
- Possible Explanation - Bob on Mar 23, 2008
- Times have changed - Nat on Mar 23, 2008
- Let me be specific - Bob on Mar 23, 2008
- Specifics - Nat on Mar 23, 2008
- Democratic Presidents - Bob on Mar 23, 2008
- Re: Democratic Presidents - Nat on Mar 24, 2008
- Yes - Bob on Mar 24, 2008
- Differences - Nat on Mar 24, 2008
- Words in My Mouth - Bob on Mar 24, 2008
- Re: Words in My Mouth - Nat on Mar 24, 2008
- Healthcare - Marseil on Mar 28, 2008
- "minimal level of healthcare " - Bob on Mar 28, 2008
- Re: "minimal level of healthcare " - Marseil on Apr 12, 2008
- I don't buy it! - Marseil on Mar 28, 2008
- We WANT to believe - Anonymous on Mar 31, 2008
- That was me - Bob on Mar 31, 2008