Re: Cold soggy baseballOctober 28 2008 at 8:19 AM
No score for this post
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: Cold soggy baseball
True enough, but my point is the season is too long now. It use to be baseball would end September. Then football would begin in October. You had distinct seasons where the sport fit the weather. Now baseball drags on to nearly November while football begins in early September when it too hot for all that heavy clothing- everything is over-done these days.
In any case, I much prefer viewing sports from the comfort of my home than fighting the crowds, traffic and expense of going- even when the weather is good. I actually think the home fan sees more- high-definition close-ups of all the action, instant replays, slo-mo, fancy graphics, explanatory commentary, inexpensive snacks of his choice. It's a better experience than actually being there.
- Re: Cold soggy baseball - cool beans boi on Oct 28, 2008
- Too many games - Nat on Oct 28, 2008
- Re: Too many games - Marseil on Oct 29, 2008
- Re: Too many games - Nat on Oct 29, 2008
- Phillies win - Nat on Oct 30, 2008
- I think - Bob on Nov 1, 2008
- Agree on both counts - Bob on Nov 1, 2008
- Re: Agree on both counts - Marseil on Nov 2, 2008
- If you don't miss it - Bob on Nov 2, 2008