Country wanted big changeMarch 23 2009 at 11:07 AM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: Bipartisan attempt
I think the fact that the American people did vote for a inexperience person shows how disgusted they had become with the leadership in Washington and how desperately they wanted change- BIG change! They saw Obama as that big change. Obama was not my first choice. There were several candidates- including Hilliary whom I preferred- but I have been pretty satisfied so far. Sure there have been some mis-steps- there always are with a new administration. Have we forgotten all the dumb things Bush did?- like trying to appoint his secretary to the Supreme Court?
Obama inherited a horrendous mess. It was a mess that was created over many years and it's going to take many years to fix it no matter who is in the White House- but I think Obama is doing as well as anyone can under the circumstances and I think the Republican's strategy of opposing everything he's trying to do is going to backfire on them as it did back in the 1930s.
- Re: Country wanted big change - Brandon on Mar 23, 2009
- 1930s again - Nat on Mar 23, 2009
- Giving Up Standards - Bob on Mar 23, 2009
- Regulation- De-regulation- Re-regulation - Nat on Mar 24, 2009
- Re: Regulation- De-regulation- Re-regulation - Brandon on Mar 24, 2009