Return to Index  

Country wanted big change

March 23 2009 at 11:07 AM
Nat  (Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Response to Re: Bipartisan attempt

I think the fact that the American people did vote for a inexperience person shows how disgusted they had become with the leadership in Washington and how desperately they wanted change- BIG change! They saw Obama as that big change. Obama was not my first choice. There were several candidates- including Hilliary whom I preferred- but I have been pretty satisfied so far. Sure there have been some mis-steps- there always are with a new administration. Have we forgotten all the dumb things Bush did?- like trying to appoint his secretary to the Supreme Court?

Obama inherited a horrendous mess. It was a mess that was created over many years and it's going to take many years to fix it no matter who is in the White House- but I think Obama is doing as well as anyone can under the circumstances and I think the Republican's strategy of opposing everything he's trying to do is going to backfire on them as it did back in the 1930s.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Country wanted big change - Brandon on Mar 23, 2009
    1. 1930s again - Nat on Mar 23, 2009
      1. Giving Up Standards - Bob on Mar 23, 2009
        1. Regulation- De-regulation- Re-regulation - Nat on Mar 24, 2009
          1. Re: Regulation- De-regulation- Re-regulation - Brandon on Mar 24, 2009

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement