Return to Index  

Country wanted big change

March 23 2009 at 11:07 AM
Nat  (Login Nafana)

Response to Re: Bipartisan attempt

I think the fact that the American people did vote for a inexperience person shows how disgusted they had become with the leadership in Washington and how desperately they wanted change- BIG change! They saw Obama as that big change. Obama was not my first choice. There were several candidates- including Hilliary whom I preferred- but I have been pretty satisfied so far. Sure there have been some mis-steps- there always are with a new administration. Have we forgotten all the dumb things Bush did?- like trying to appoint his secretary to the Supreme Court?

Obama inherited a horrendous mess. It was a mess that was created over many years and it's going to take many years to fix it no matter who is in the White House- but I think Obama is doing as well as anyone can under the circumstances and I think the Republican's strategy of opposing everything he's trying to do is going to backfire on them as it did back in the 1930s.

Respond to this message   

1. Re: Country wanted big change - Brandon on Mar 23, 2009
    1. 1930s again - Nat on Mar 23, 2009
      1. Giving Up Standards - Bob on Mar 23, 2009
        1. Regulation- De-regulation- Re-regulation - Nat on Mar 24, 2009
          1. Re: Regulation- De-regulation- Re-regulation - Brandon on Mar 24, 2009
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement