Re: Global Warming???January 12 2010 at 8:59 PM
|Brandon (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Global Warming???
There is a difference between weather and climate. So, a very cold winter does not disprove global warming. On the other hand several hot summers does not prove there is global warming.
Personally, I believe there probably has been some increase in global temperatures over the last 100 years. Where I differ with the Al Gores of the world is that I don't think it can be proven that this is manmade instead of just a natural cycle.
I also don't believe the "solutions" touted by the Obama administration like "cap and trade" would do anything to solve the issue even if it was a real problem. The global warming alarmists can never tell you what the ideal temperature for the earth should be, what it was in 1979, 1879, 1279?
- "Climate change" - Nat on Jan 12, 2010
- Warming & Cooling - Bob on Jan 13, 2010
- Re: Warming & Cooling - Nat on Jan 13, 2010
- Getting better :-) - Nat on Jan 14, 2010
- Same Here - Bob on Jan 15, 2010
- Everything's relative - Nat on Jan 15, 2010
- The Cold - Bob on Jan 15, 2010