Back to the Indians?May 3 2010 at 4:23 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Arizona's New Illegal Immigration Law
The irony is that Hispanics have a better historical claim to the southern US than we English speaking people. Almost all the initial exploring and settling of the south was done by Spaniards. We see this every day by the many southern cities and places that have Spanish names like those beginning with "Los" or "Las" or "San". So some Hispanics think they are just taking back what was theirs in the first place!
Of course, if we go by that rule- then we would have to give the country back to the native Indians!
- 9/10 - Bob on May 5, 2010
- Re: 9/10 - Nat on May 5, 2010
- Languages - Marseil on May 7, 2010
- Re: Languages - Nat on May 7, 2010
- 9/10???? - Marseil on May 7, 2010
- My Point - Bob on May 9, 2010
- Re: 9/10 - BlueTrain on May 12, 2010
- Re: 9/10 - Nat on May 12, 2010
- Legal Status - Bob on May 13, 2010