Return to Index  

9/10

May 5 2010 at 9:52 PM
No score for this post
Bob  (no login)
from IP address 99.67.184.6

Response to Back to the Indians?

I go by the rule that says "Possession is 9/10 of the law". This country is ours until someone takes it from us . . or we let someone take it. Certainly, Mexico could not take for its own any part of U.S.A. if we don't give it up. Not only would they stand no chance militarily, but they really have no effective economic means to retaliate -- they get a hell of lot more $$$ from U.S. that then reverse.

My concern is that we (our Federal Govt) will gradually relinquish parts of the southwestern U.S. to Mexico. It could technically remain part of U.S. but be under their control. I think we are at a crossroads of either fighting to maintain border integrity and expel those here illegally or we will let the numbers of Hispanics grow to such a point that parts of U.S. are really "theirs" rather than "ours". If Americans were united, there is no way the latter would occur. Sadly, there are just enough mouthpieces and lawyers to keep the will of the majority at bay while Hispanics take over.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: 9/10 - Nat on May 5, 2010
    1. Languages - Marseil on May 7, 2010
      1. Re: Languages - Nat on May 7, 2010

2. 9/10???? - Marseil on May 7, 2010
    1. My Point - Bob on May 9, 2010

3. Re: 9/10 - BlueTrain on May 12, 2010
    1. Re: 9/10 - Nat on May 12, 2010
    2. Legal Status - Bob on May 13, 2010

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement