Bring back bumpers!May 17 2010 at 2:31 AM
No score for this post
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Decoration
I would gladly pay a little more in gas to have bumpers that were once again functional! I'm sure they would save money in the long haul with reduce repair bills.
But so much of the way cars are built today makes even minor repairs complicated and expensive. Now a days you have to practically dissemble the dashboard to change a dial light.
I was sad to see my mechanic of some 15 years retire. He was one of the few I would trust to do a honest and competent repair. But he said that cars have just become too complicated and difficult to repair for a independent mechanic to survive these days.
- Re: Bring back bumpers! - Cool beans boi on May 17, 2010
- 1982 Escort! - Bob on May 17, 2010
- 1995 Escort bumper - HapCrow on May 23, 2010
- Re: 1995 Escort bumper - cool beans boi on Jun 8, 2010
- Safety - Marseil on May 18, 2010
- Re: Safety - Nat on May 18, 2010