Return to Index  

At the risk

August 7 2010 at 12:06 PM
No score for this post
Bob  (no login)
from IP address 99.67.184.6

Response to went for it

. . of sounding too much like a parent, I hope it was with someone you care about, or at least are attracted to. I remember my first time. I was a late bloomer and felt that everyone was having sex before me (well, actually, not everyone, as the girls in my town had a pretty tight rein on the supply . . . I thought the line from the Aerosmith song, "Same Old Son and Dance" was meant for us: "Love aint the same on the south side of town. You can look but you aint gonna find it around!") My co-virgin buddy and I were at the mall and he started flirting with two girls who then returned the attention. He turned to me and said, "C'mon Bob, this is our chance!" We got with the girls and did it. It was OK, but I wasn't strongly attracted to either girl and knew/cared nothing about her, and vice versa. It was just to say, "I'm not a virgin anymore!" It seemed important at the time, but I don't have the exciting tale to tell that many others do.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. at the risk - sk8jaker on Aug 9, 2010
    1. Congratulations - Jenn on Aug 10, 2010
      1. us - sk8jaker on Aug 12, 2010

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement