Re: Clear channelsAugust 10 2010 at 8:20 PM
No score for this post
|Brandon (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Re: Clear channels
I wonder if WFAN doesn't maintain the transmitter and ground system as well as they used to.
I believe 660 should on paper have the best coverage area of all the New York AMs.
I knew someone in Richmond, VA who used to listen to 660 in the daytime, but that was 30 years ago when they were WNBC. I've heard that in the past, all the New York clear channels used to sound very clear in the daytime on the North Carolina coast.
- 66 whistle a.k.a WFAN - cool beans boi on Aug 10, 2010
- Re: 66 whistle a.k.a WFAN - Nat on Aug 10, 2010
- Re: Clear channels - Nat on Aug 10, 2010
- Re: Clear channels - Brandon on Aug 10, 2010
- AM next to dead - cool beans boi on Aug 11, 2010
- Yep - Nat on Aug 12, 2010
- Re: Yep - Brandon on Aug 12, 2010
- On the web. - Nat on Aug 13, 2010