Re: Freedom of choiceSeptember 26 2010 at 10:42 AM
No score for this post
|cool beans boi (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Re: Freedom of choice
"It's like the low-flow toilets the government mandated a few years ago- they do such a poor job of flushing that people often have to flush twice- using more water than the old toilets did"
That is simply false. The low flush toilets take 1.6 gallons, the old ones take 7.
1.3 x 2 flushes = 2.6
1.3 x 3 flushes = 3.9
so you got to get up to 5 flushes before it is awash.
- Toilet talk - Nat on Sep 26, 2010
- Re: Toilet Talk - Bob on Sep 27, 2010
- Re: Toilet Talk - Marseil on Sep 27, 2010
- The Cost - Bob on Sep 28, 2010
- Flush hydrodynamics - Nat on Sep 28, 2010
- Local variations - Marseil on Sep 29, 2010
- Re: Local variations - Nat on Sep 29, 2010
- Re: Local variations - cool beans boi on Sep 30, 2010
- Master flush tanks - Nat on Sep 30, 2010
- Re: Master Flush Tank - Bob on Oct 1, 2010
- Building water tanks - Nat on Oct 1, 2010
- Re: Local variations - Marseil on Oct 1, 2010
- Toilet repairs - Nat on Oct 1, 2010
- Re: Toilet Talk - Nat on Sep 27, 2010