Sorry to read thisJuly 29 2011 at 6:27 AM
|Marseil (no login)|
Response to Re: "Rush to the Door"
Bob, I feel very sorry for you as you seemed to like thos job.
I hope the job market is no too bad where you live, and you can either find something else, or decide to retire and spend your time and efforts in charities of all kinds.
Basically my understanding of the reason why there is no more money for public employment is that it is the result of:
. decades of tax cuts (true everywhere, but the trend was started by Reagan and Thatcher),
. in the US, expenses of the two (or three) wars you're in, that profit mainly to the military industrial complex, the Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grunman et al.
- Thanks - Bob on Aug 1, 2011
- Response.... - Nat on Aug 1, 2011
- Pakistan vs. Afghanistan - Bob on Aug 1, 2011
- Pakistan no friend - Nat on Aug 1, 2011
- Re: Pakistan vs. Afghanistan - Marseil on Aug 1, 2011
- Economics - Marseil on Aug 1, 2011
- Right on - Nat on Aug 1, 2011
- Yes, and No - Bob on Aug 2, 2011
- Re: Yes, and No - Nat on Aug 2, 2011
- I think there is several reasons - Marv on Aug 2, 2011
- So true - Nat on Aug 3, 2011
- American Quality - Bob on Aug 3, 2011
- Re: American Quality - Nat on Aug 3, 2011
- And They Say I Over-Generalize! - Bob on Aug 3, 2011
- Different perceptions - Nat on Aug 3, 2011
- I Feel the Same - Bob on Aug 4, 2011
- US products - Marseil on Aug 5, 2011
- The Answer is simple - Bob on Aug 8, 2011
- Everything is simple--or is it? - BlueTrain on Aug 8, 2011
- Blue - Bob on Aug 8, 2011
- Wars - Marseil on Aug 1, 2011