Not Frozen PizzaAugust 19 2011 at 2:36 PM
No score for this post
|Bob (no login)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Re: Pizza?
and not at the grocery. Papa Murphy's is a franchise chain of pizza stores. They make the pizza fresh while you watch. The dough is made daily and rolled out. The sauce is not made from concentrate.
You take it home to bake it (no dine-in). If that sounds inconvenient, it is not really much more inconvenient than getting take-out, except you bake it yourself. I pop it in the over, watch a little TV and before you know it the alarm is sounding.
They have stuffed pizzas that are to die for! They are like two pizzas stacked as a double-decker -- it bakes up to maybe 3 inches thick, so one piece could be a meal for some people. At $14-16, it puts the $10 Pizza Hut or Dominos pizzas to shame! If there is a Papa Murphy's in your locale, you should definitely try it. As I noted, they even have dessert pizza . . that 'smores was pretty good too..
- Re: Not Frozen Pizza - Nat on Aug 19, 2011
- My Turn - Bob on Aug 20, 2011
- Thanks - Nat on Aug 20, 2011
- Opportunity - Bob on Aug 20, 2011
- Not for me - Nat on Aug 20, 2011
- " . . it not a wide open market here . . ." - Bob on Aug 20, 2011
- Perilous business - Nat on Aug 20, 2011