Americans are back homeJanuary 25 2012 at 1:53 PM
|Marseil (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to "America Is Back"
I don't know if America is back, but Americans are to be back soon from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Now, is the current government in Iraq any better to its population than Saddam Hussein's?
And in Afghanistan, the Taliban are to be back in power as soon as Westerners leave. The Afghans will again be proud of themselves as they are the only people to have defeated the Soviet Army and the coalition of Western powers, led by the United States.
As a conclusion: These two wars have killed hundreds of thousands of innocents, have costed trillions of US$ to American taxpayers, and led the world into the current crisis, to not even achieve any of their goals!
- Iraq and Afghanistan - Nat on Jan 25, 2012
- You both side-stepped my point, - Bob on Jan 26, 2012
- Politicians being politicians - Nat on Jan 26, 2012
- Hyperbole - Bob on Jan 26, 2012
- Re: Hyperbole - Nat on Jan 26, 2012
- Bravado - Bob on Jan 27, 2012
- Romney - Nat on Jan 27, 2012
- Re: Romney - Bob on Jan 27, 2012
- Re: Romney - Nat on Jan 27, 2012