What "happiness" meansMarch 5 2012 at 3:04 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
Response to Re: True, but
Well I guess we can dither on what "happiness" means but if I can't find the work I want to do then I wouldn't be "happy".
. . . . .
And there is a lot more than beaches in Florida- there's year-around golfing, tennis, fishing, sailing, swimming, camping, hunting, gardening, in fact- I don't know of anything you can't do here except skiing and bobsledding- and you can water-ski and ride 4-wheelers and swamp buggies to replace that.
As for topography- we have everything from hilly forest to flat coastal areas and plenty of greenery everywhere. I couldn't stand living in the drab dry desert area like Arizona or Utah.
- How About the Heat? - Bob on Mar 5, 2012
- Re: How About the Heat? - Nat on Mar 5, 2012
- I see your point - Bob on Mar 6, 2012
- People are different - Nat on Mar 6, 2012
- Cold can kill - Bob on Mar 7, 2012
- Temperature extremes - Nat on Mar 7, 2012