Marseil in America - highwaysMarch 12 2012 at 7:03 AM
|BlueTrain (Login BlueTrain)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
When one visits another country, there are so many new things to absorb that we often miss what is under our feet. What do you think of the highways here so far? And American drivers?
One of my relatives is living in Stuttgart and has travelled to France. He reported that French super highways are really great but are so expensive to drive on that the locals never use them. Could you confirm that impression?
I also suspect you think gas prices here are very low. We travelled to the U.K. last year and while gas (petrol) prices were twice what they were here, the cost of gas and car rental was the least of our expenses on the trip, as is nearly always the case.
- Re: Marseil in America - highways - Marseil on Mar 12, 2012
- Interesting observations - Nat on Mar 12, 2012
- There is hope - BlueTrain on Mar 13, 2012
- Re: Marseil in America - highways - BlueTrain on Mar 13, 2012
- Right vs Left - Nat on Mar 13, 2012
- Re: Right vs Left - BlueTrain on Mar 13, 2012
- Re: Right vs Left - Marseil on Mar 15, 2012
- Re: Right vs Left - Chris on Mar 15, 2012
- Non-standard standards - Nat on Mar 15, 2012
- Re: Non-standard standards - BlueTrain on Mar 15, 2012
- Re: Non-standard standards - Nat on Mar 15, 2012
- Perhaps, but... - BlueTrain on Mar 16, 2012
- Trust - Nat on Mar 16, 2012