Re: HypocrisyMarch 26 2012 at 2:48 PM
|BlueTrain (Login BlueTrain)|
Response to Re: Hypocrisy
I don't think the Pilgrims were being hypocritical. All of those Pilgrim virtues, such as they were, were assigned to them years later by those who were creating an American myth. And the Pilgrims weren't even here first.
I likewise don't think there will ever be no connection between religion and government until most people are not religious.
Do you suppose athiests have a creed?
- Re: Hypocrisy - Nat on Mar 26, 2012
- Indeed.... - Marseil on Mar 26, 2012
- Judge a man by his acts - Bob on Mar 29, 2012
- Protecting minorities - Nat on Mar 29, 2012
- Not Protecting, but Dictatorship of the Minority - Bob on Mar 29, 2012
- Balancing act - Nat on Mar 29, 2012
- Majority - minority - Marseil on Mar 30, 2012
- False Presumption - Bob on Mar 30, 2012
- Majority surrepresentation? - Marseil on Apr 5, 2012
- Are majority wishes always sinister? - Bob on Apr 5, 2012
- Re: Hypocrisy - BlueTrain on Mar 29, 2012
- Creeds - Nat on Mar 29, 2012
- Re: Creeds - BlueTrain on Mar 29, 2012
- Re: Creeds - Nat on Mar 29, 2012