What I don't understandJune 3 2012 at 1:03 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to I don't expect you to understand, Nat
What I don't understand Bob is how you are so embittered towards all women because of your experience with one. If I got bit by a dog I wouldn't condemn all dogs because of what one did. Yes, there are bad marriages, but there are many good ones too. Living here in a retirement area I constantly see stories in the news about married couples celebrating their 50th or even 60th anniversary and still as happy as the first day.
. . . . .
As for prenuptial contracts- a lot of couples are doing that now but I suspect not many of those marriages last- if you go into a marriage expecting it to fail it surely will.
On the other hand, I have no problem with two people sharing a house and living expenses- and having a contract outlining the legal obligations of each. But they should agree that children will not result from this partnership because then you have innocent parties that are hurt when the partnership ends.
- There is emotion, and then there is reason. - Bob on Jun 4, 2012
- Not all women - Bob on Jun 9, 2012
- Letting women win by default - Nat on Jun 10, 2012
- How far you going back? - Bob on Jun 11, 2012
- Boys goofing off - Nat on Jun 11, 2012
- "If they can do it- why can't boys?" - Bob on Jun 11, 2012
- Re: "If they can do it- why can't boys?" - Nat on Jun 11, 2012