Modern politiciansJuly 10 2012 at 7:45 PM
|Nat (Login Nafana)|
Response to Re: Common Sense
Money has become totally too much of politics these days. I wonder if any politician is really interested in doing what's best for the country- or whats best for his campaign donors so they can stay in office. I wouldn't accuse a politician of doing anything unseemly but it's strange how major donors seems to get laws and regulations that they want. They use to call this bribery but now it's just servicing the needs of your constituents. But it is curious how rich people become while in office, far greater than their salary. Even if they are defeated they still have a lucrative job waiting as lobbyists. Change the rules to stop this?- not when the inmates run the asylum.
. . . . .
And you are quite right that medical costs- we have the most expensive medical care system in the world- and contrary to what many Americans think- it's not the best by any means. There are many reasons for this but it can be summed up by saying it has become a totally bloated inefficient system that should be blown up and started over. Conservatives are mad at Obama for going too far- I'm mad because he didn't go far enough- I think the whole current medical/insurance system should be scraped. And my daughter, a CNP who works in the system every day says the same thing.
- Your daughter is a Nurse Practitioner? - Bob on Jul 11, 2012
- Gas shortages, medical dictates, CNP - Nat on Jul 11, 2012
- I Stand Corrected - Bob on Jul 11, 2012
- Insurance collusion - Nat on Jul 11, 2012
- You can say that about anything, Nat - Bob on Jul 12, 2012
- Anwser me this... - Nat on Jul 12, 2012
- Re: Answer Me This - Bob on Jul 12, 2012
- Re: Answer Me This - BlueTrain on Jul 12, 2012
- Re: Anwser me this... - BlueTrain on Jul 12, 2012
- Gee Blue - Nat on Jul 12, 2012
- Nary a clue - BlueTrain on Jul 12, 2012
- Ten policies - Nat on Jul 12, 2012
- Re: Ten policies - BlueTrain on Jul 12, 2012
- Hardly - Nat on Jul 13, 2012