Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I figured
    • Kath (no login)
      Posted Jan 15, 2004 2:48 PM

I figured some would have a problem with my potential surgery, and disappointed so far that few seem to support the idea.

I don't see it as a negative thing, and Im' certainly not going to get it due to "pressure". What pressure? Nobody ever suggested I needed it, and my boobs really arent that saggy, they just move a little too much when I walk for my liking. Frankly, it sometimes distracts myself! I am pierced and thus more sensitive there don't forget.

A breast lift is simply a body improvement proceedure. It is not any different than braces, teeth venears, a new hairstyle with color, working out/dieting to get leaner/muscular, colored contact lenses, and such. We're not talking implants and making me Dolly Parton, we're talking about firming up what I already have....turning back the clock if you will. It's not like I"m going to be a female Michael Jackson (ie. Latoya Jackson). I dont see anything wrong with improving my look without changing it...The side benefit being less jiggle and sway and therefore enabling me to burn my bras once and for all.

How many of you die your hair, get styled, workout (and few workout JUST for the health benefits...we all want to lose inches and tone up) etc? Isnt that altering your body?

The proceedure I"m looking at is called The Lazer Bra ( similar to http://www.stevenslaserbra.com/) , which in a nutshell forms an internal bra inside of the breast...thus lifting and shaping it while maintaining a natural shape and look.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)