Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • re-touching
    • Rhonda (no login)
      Posted Apr 17, 2004 7:25 PM

well it turns out that he was a good looking man. and, like alot of young girls i guess, i sort of had a crush on him.
      i would sometimes spend the night at their house, and the mother worked evenings, so she wasn't around most of that time.
      he was always nice to me, and having no father of my own i liked the attention that he gave me.
      he liked to tickle me and wrestle with me and he would cup my breasts alot if i had a bra on and when i didn't he would stick his hand in my shirt and touch and sometimes rub my nipples.
      i was between an a and a b cup at the time.
      one night after my friend went to bed we stayed up and watched tv together. i got ready to lay down on one of the couches and he said that i could put the pillow in his lap and lay my head in his lap.
      i did and after awhile he put his hand in the side of my nightgown and started playing with my nipple.
      i admit that i liked it at the time, and was aroused by it. i didn't know whether he was doing anything wrong and wondered about it sometimes.
      but as i got older i started to look back and wonder about it.
      now i'm married and have a daughter and i often worry about things like this because she's 10 and starting to develop.
      i'm kind of bothered about the thought of her spending time at her friend's houses.
      i've never told my husband about my childhood experiences, i don't know why, because he's a loving and understanding person, but for some reason i'm just afriad.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)