Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • How important is topfreedom to your happiness?
    • Abbey (m) (no login)
      Posted Apr 27, 2004 8:13 PM

I ask because when i was young i lived overseas where topfreedom was normal. After moving back to the states it seemed weird to meet women so preocupied with keeping themselves covered. Once i began dating the first thing i wanted to know was how she felt about having bare breasts. If i got an answer like "i'm not that kind of girl" the date was all but over. Looking back I feel lucky at the number of girlfriends and female friends i've known who were pretty open about it.
      Now i'm looking to get engaged to a woman i've known for a number years. And i have to admit one of the things i love most about her is her healthy attitude towards the human body. Unlike other women i've known she is not a topfree activist looking to change the world. She just thinks the common attitude towards women's breast is ridiculous and she refuses to play along. I guess i'm wondering if you think it's possible to put too much emphasis on this topfree thing. If it was something she didn't enjoy i can tell you marriage would have never crossed my mind. Speaking for myself topfreedom is essential for a happy life.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement