Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • simple test
    • sdun (Login sdun)
      Posted Mar 17, 2005 5:23 PM

After all the uproar about Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction last year I designed a test for some of my friends. I found about 6 pictures of female bare breasts on the internet and cropped just the nipple and aerola from these. I then found some bare chests of men and did the same thing (cropped just the nipple and aerola). I didn't show the breast mound that is legal for both sexes just the so called offending part (nipple and aerola). I then lined these nipples and areolas up side by side on a page with a number beside each. then on a separate page I put the whole chest of each male and female with their corresponding number. I then took the page with just the nipples and aerolas of the males and females and asked guys to tell me which nipple and aerola belonged to a man and which ones belonged to a woman. I couldn't get one guy to take it. They just looked and shook their heads. I guess they didn't want to look like a fool in case they placed the wrong nipple with the wrong gender. I know without the breast mound it is impossible in many cases to tell the difference. Maybe someone should develop a test similar to this and have the judges and lawmakers that make such gender bias laws take it.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement