Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • simple test
    • sdun (Login sdun)
      Posted Mar 17, 2005 5:23 PM

After all the uproar about Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction last year I designed a test for some of my friends. I found about 6 pictures of female bare breasts on the internet and cropped just the nipple and aerola from these. I then found some bare chests of men and did the same thing (cropped just the nipple and aerola). I didn't show the breast mound that is legal for both sexes just the so called offending part (nipple and aerola). I then lined these nipples and areolas up side by side on a page with a number beside each. then on a separate page I put the whole chest of each male and female with their corresponding number. I then took the page with just the nipples and aerolas of the males and females and asked guys to tell me which nipple and aerola belonged to a man and which ones belonged to a woman. I couldn't get one guy to take it. They just looked and shook their heads. I guess they didn't want to look like a fool in case they placed the wrong nipple with the wrong gender. I know without the breast mound it is impossible in many cases to tell the difference. Maybe someone should develop a test similar to this and have the judges and lawmakers that make such gender bias laws take it.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)