Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Not true
    • Adelle (no login)
      Posted Oct 23, 2005 8:56 PM

That sure doesn't sound like my friends or me. Of course we can't show you our titties because we are all under 18, that magic age, and N54 might freak. Yes, may of the folks here are older or degenerate, neo-feminist activists like me (or both) but 'children are the future' and it is my peer group that needs the support and input from a site like this. Most of my peers will 'dress like sluts' but would never be caught dead without a bra and certainly not topless. Like, eew. It’s not as if we have a problem rebelling or being different just as long as we are different the same way and our rebellion is accepted by our peers and NOT by the adults in our lives. It’s complicated and girls have a lot of baggage they have to get over (thanks to mass media in the form of magazines and video) before they can be comfortable braless, topfree or nude. We saw what happened when JJ showed one little tiny bejewelled nipple and Much Music is not ready to take on the FCC because it isn’t about promoting social change as much as about money. It’s ALWAYS about the money.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement